Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Whatever you do - do it to the glory of God

"Whatever you do, do it to the glory of God", 1 Corinthians 10:31b.

This has got to be one of my favourite bible verses. In 1996 it was expressed by this song by David Ruis - "Every move I make - I make in you Jesus."


Every move I make

Every move I make, I make in you
You make me move, Jesus
Every breath I take, I breathe in you
Every step I take, I take in you
You are my way, Jesus
Every breath I take, I breathe in you

Waves of mercy, waves of grace
Everywhere I look I see your face
Your love has captured me
O my God, this love, how can it be?




This Korean Dance troupe has put their own particular spin on it. I like seeing the expressions of joy on their faces as they are moving to the beat of a different drummer.

No comments: